John F. Scheel, Ph.D.
Objective: Qualifications for Christian Education and Administration
1963-1966 PENTECOSTAL CHURCH ST. CHARLES, AR
1966-PRESENT LIGHTHOUSE PENTECOSTAL CH. BEEBE, AR
- WORLD BOOK AREA MANAGER 1976-78
PRESIDENT OF ACCREDITING COMMISSION INTERNATIONAL 27 YEARS
1966 JESUS NAME CHRISTIAN SCHOOL STUTTGART, AR
HIGH SCHOOL GRADUATED WITH HONORS
- AENON BIBLE COLLEGE, A. TH. 1970
- ASSOCIATE OF ARTS, CENTRAL BAPTIST COLLEGE, 1976 (N.C.A.)
- B.A. 1977
- MASTER OF DIVINITY LUTHER RICE SEMINARY, 1978 (TRACS)
- DOCTOR OF PHILOSOPHY TOLEDO BIBLE COLLEGE AND SEMINARY 1980 (English Accreditation).
Doctor of Christian Education, Moody Theological Seminary, 1986
Doctor of Humane Letters, Washington Saturday College, 1977
Extensive Educational Research, Library of Congress, Washington, D.C.; Bodlean Library, University of Oxford, Oxford England.
Summary of Qualifications
PRESIDENT ACCREDITING COMMISSION INTERNATIONAL
- Has made approximately 375 on-site inspections for accreditation and evaluation.
- School administration for over forty-one years.
- Bible College President for thirty-six years.
- Attendance at numerous motivational; management; educational seminars; CEU programs for Education.
- Conduction of Educational conventions and programs for thirty years.
ACI Certification in Administration
Ordained Minister of the World Wide Pentecostal Fellowship